- Accessibility Policy
- Links to Other Sites
- Social Network Comments Policy
- Electronic Filings
- Public Notices
We will not collect personal information (your name, a unique identifier, your Internet address, your mailing address, your telephone number, or financial information that you may provide us) when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the site, read pages, or download information, our system temporarily logs in the following information about your visit automatically:
- Internet domain and Internet Protocol address
- Type of browser and operating system used;
- Date and time you access our site;
- Pages you visit;
We collect and use this information, which does not identify you personally, to make our site more useful to visitors, i.e. to learn about the number of visitors and the types of technology used to access it.
If You Send Us Personal Information
Personally-identifying information that you provide will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information to you, or to respond to your questions or comments. If you provide contact information, NLRB staff may inquire to clarify your comment or question, or to learn about your level of customer satisfaction with our services.
If you choose to provide us with personal information--as in an e-mail to, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through the site--we use that information to respond to your message and help us get the information you requested. We treat e-mails and electronic forms the same way as we treat letters to the NLRB. We do not collect personal information for any other purpose than to respond to you or to process cases to which the information relates. We do not collect information for commercial marketing, such as creating individual profiles with the information you provide or give or sell it to third parties.
- NLRB does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website;
- NLRB is not responsible for the transmissions users receive from linked websites;
- NLRB does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act; and
- NLRB does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and does not endorse the view they express or the products/services they offer.
The NLRB participates in social networking sites in order to engage individuals and organizations interested and affected by the NLRB's work. Therefore, our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile. However, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell products, and
- Comments that the NLRB Office of Public Affairs deems inappropriate
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The National Labor Relations Board maintains this web site to enhance public access to NLRB's information. This is a service that is continually under development. While we try to keep the information timely and accurate, we make no guarantees. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. Users should be aware that the information available on this web site may not reflect official positions of the NLRB.
The National Labor Relations Board strongly encourages parties or other persons to use the Agency's E-Filing Program to file selected documents in unfair labor practice and representation cases with the Office of the Executive Secretary, the Division of Judges, the General Counsel’s Office of Appeals, and Regional, Subregional and Resident Offices.