- The final rule allows a UD petition to be E-Filed, but does not require the UD petition to be served on the other parties.
- The final rule provides that the petition form must include a place to designate the petitioner’s representative for service of documents and the petitioner’s preferences on election details.
- The final rule requires that the showing of interest to support the UD petition be filed simultaneously with the petition. The original of the E-Filed or faxed showing of interest must be submitted to the region 2 business days from the filing of the petition.
- The voter list in a UD case must contain the same information as in RC, RD, and RM cases and be provided in 2 business days from approval of the election agreement or direction of election, unless otherwise specified in the agreement or direction of election.
- The employer must post the Notice of Election in conspicuous places, including all places where notices to employees in the unit are customarily posted and must distribute the Notice of Election electronically, if the employer customarily communicates with employees in the unit electronically.
You are here
Beginning in July 2019, the NLRB will be transitioning to a new NLRB My Account Portal. You will be able to access your account to perform many functions, including:
- Viewing your E-File History
- E-Filing additional documents to cases/inquiries to which you are a party
- Managing addresses associated with your account”