Legal researchers may find the following resources useful:
- CiteNet: the Classified Index of NLRB Board Decisions and Related Court Decisions.
- ECIS: Please note - ECIS is no longer being updated. Please see Case Search to locate cases.
- General Counsel Memos: General Counsel memoranda are issued to field offices and/or Washington offices by the General Counsel to provide policy guidance.
- Operations-Management Memos: Operations-Management memoranda are issued to the field offices from the Division of Operations-Management of the General Counsel’s Office in Washington to give direction in case handling matters.
- Weekly Summary of Decisions: a digest of decisions issued by the Board the previous week, with a short description of the nature and facts of the case and a link to the decision. Also listed are case names and links to decisions by NLRB Administrative Law Judges, and to decisions by Appellate Courts involving NLRB cases.
- Open Gov page: See our Open Gov page for links to data available on data.gov.